Recently I was surprised by a message in my inbox telling me that I had been nominated for the ‘Very Inspiring Blogger’ award!
I have been nominated by the lovely Nance @ TheMomentsMatterBlog, so a big thank you for the honour!
The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you. (Once again, thank you TheMomentsMatter.)
2. Post the award image and rules to your page.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself. Here goes…!
- I am a massive country music fan.
- One of my biggest pet peeves is people being late.
- I spent a summer working at a summer camp in Washington State, and studied at the University of Oregon for a year. A piece of my heart is forever on the West Coast.
- I am addicted to ASOS.
- I love algebra.
- I can quote, like every episode of Friends.
- I can play the saxophone and guitar.
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and inform them about it.
confessions-of-a-nomad / jennyinneverland / terriwillis / neverclipmywings / talkaboutbeauty / jacklyntravels / trendyjetsetter101 / flyawaywren / theopensuitcase / jetlaggedjess / foreignwanders / thepinthemapproject / theelliottquest
I am very grateful to have been nominated for this award, and have enjoyed sharing the blog-love by passing it forward for others to hopefully participate in!